Since 2013, How To Academy has offered a home for people who think big. Now you can go deeper into the world of ideas by becoming a Member.
Join as a Friend and enjoy priority booking, access to exclusive events and digital content.
Become a Patron for personalised booking, ability to purchase tickets for sold out events, and membership of our curated Book Club.
Or choose Partnership for unrivalled access to the How To: Academy programme, the opportunity to steer our future artistic direction, and the chance to make a philanthropic contribution to the local community.
Join today from just £75 and start enjoying the benefits of How To Academy membership straight away. Or email us to find out more at email@example.com.
Friends are the lifeblood of the How To Academy. Benefits of Friends membership include:
– Priority Booking for all our biggest events.
– Exclusive Access to Members Events including talks, networking and parties.
– Regular Friends emails with exclusive interviews with our star speakers, book extracts and more.
– Bring a Guest to select How To Academy talks and debates for free.
The support of our Academy Patrons helps us to bring the brightest thinkers to London to share new ideas for changing ourselves, our communities, and the world. Limited to 32 places, the benefits of Patron membership include:
– Ability to purchase tickets for Sold Out Events: up to 2 tickets per member.*
– Personalised Booking Service: book tickets via bank transfer, saving you 5% on EventBrite transaction fees and making block booking simpler and faster.
– Book Club: One signed book by an Academy guest star will be posted to you each month, keeping you up to date with the ideas changing the world. Each book is accompanied by a letter from the Academy’s artistic director exploring its importance in the wider cultural landscape.
– All the benefits of Friends membership: priority booking, access to members events, free guest places and more.
Limited to just 12 places, Partners enjoy an unmatched relationship to the How To: Academy. Their generous support enables us to open access to leading thinkers to local schoolchildren, and their ideas directly influence our curatorial decisions. Benefits of Partner membership include:
– VIP access enabling you to reserve front row seats for you and a friend for any events you book tickets for plus ability to purchase tickets for sold-out events*
– Invitation to the annual Artistic Director’s lunch, where your thoughts and ideas will help guide the next year’s programme.
– Giving Inspiration to Young People: two places will be donated at every major event to pupils from local schools, and a copy of the speaker’s new book donated to the School Library.
– All the benefits of Friends and Patrons membership: book club, and more.
* excludes co-productions with other organisations.