As the world consumes more conscientiously, find out how the smartest brands and marketers are adapting to thrive in a future where less is more.
Advertising exists to drive consumption, but how do we reconcile that mission with the climate crisis, plastic pollution and diminishing resources? How do brands thrive in a world that wants less, not more?
In this 45-minute briefing we’ll examine how advertising and marketing can help effect the social change required to mitigate the unfolding ecological emergency. This full-length edition of our free briefing will provide a clear approach for brands and agencies to follow, along with examples of the legacy brands and startups leading the way, insights and analysis on the approaches they’ve adopted.
Led by Katrina Stirton-Dodd, editor-at-large at Contagious Communications, and Contagious co-founder and chief brand officer Paul Kemp-Robertson, this briefing will teach you:
• The role marketers and agencies can play in educating and motivating the public to help the environment
• How brands and agencies can adapt to – and encourage – consumers’ desire to embrace more sustainable lifestyles
• The four key behaviours that can dramatically reduce the impact of consumption
• The benefits that environmental responsibility bring to brands as well as the planet
• How legacy brands and startups are embracing – and communicating the need for change