About this course
– How to be clear, concise and effective in all your business communications from articulating your strategy to managing meetings, to giving and receiving feedback.
– How to come across as a leader so you are both authoritative and motivating.
– How to master the art of listening so you can be in control of any communication.
Good communication is the secret to efficient meetings, winning clients, and influencing colleagues. Bad communication causes frustration and uncertainty – and will hold you back in your career. Anna Percy-Davis will give you the skills you need to feel in control in every conversation, express what you want to say in a clear and concise manner, and enable you to steer clear of potential misunderstandings.
About the coach
Anna has decade of experience in executive and career coaching – and frequently leads workshops for the how to: Academy. Previous to this she worked in recruitment and in finance. She has a coaching training, a foundation training in psychotherapy and a degree in Economics and Psychology. Anna’s enthusiastic and upbeat approach has been likened to being plugged into the national grid. Her training is fun, informative and empowering – speaking to her will be the first step towards turning your working life into a more profitable and enjoyable experience.
What you will learn
This will be a bespoke session in which you cover and work on whatever you feel you need to in order to enhance your communication effectively. Areas that individuals often work on during these sessions are:
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Effective communication styles for every situation
- Managing oneself and others in meetings
- Presentation skills
- Keeping communication simple but powerful
- Staying in control of every communication
Who is it for?
Communication is a key soft skill to develop throughout your career – and the techniques required change at each new level. Whether you are an Executive or a recent graduate, Anna will help you to communicate more effectively.