About this course
Coach and entrepreneur Anna Percy-Davis provides bespoke instruction to help you get your idea of the ground, and turn it into a profitable business.
About the coach
With a background working in finance and executive recruitment, Anna has been Executive, Business and Career Coaching for over a decade and frequently runs workshops for the how to: Academy. She has a coaching training, a foundation training in psychotherapy and a degree in Economics and Psychology. Specialising in confidence, communication and careers she has an infectious enthusiasm and a track record in helping individuals turn ideas into reality.
What you will learn
- How to define your idea, product, mission and USP (unique selling point)
- How to conduct market research so you can test the viability of your idea
- How to create a business plan – the flexible working document that will help you stay on track
- The steps you need to make on your journey to a successful business
- How to raise capital
- How to celebrate (and learn from) your failures as well as your successes
Who is it for
This is for anyone who would like to explore the idea of building their own business or anyone who has a business idea but needs help turning it into a reality.