About this course
Have you had a career break due to having a family or for other reasons? Anna Percy-Davis is on hand to help you not only work out what you want to do but to help you make a plan and actually action it. Sharing practical tips on networking, CV writing, interview techniques and getting the right work/life balance, Anna also works with you on your confidence and courage so that you will rejoin the work force on the front foot.
About the coach
With a background working in finance and in executive recruitment Anna has been Executive and Career Coaching for over a decade. Specialising in confidence, communication and careers she has an infectious enthusiasm and a real ability to help individuals find the opportunity in their lives and to help turn these opportunities into reality.
What you will learn
- How to work out what sort of work you are looking for and where and how to update your training if necessary
- How to find and apply for suitable roles
- How to write your CV, covering letter and how to follow up on any application
- Strong and confident interview techniques
- How to find the courage to step into a new role with confidence
Who is it for
Anyone who has had a career break and would like to step back into the workplace on their own terms and with confidence.